Hey, it’s Martijn from Revue. I hope you’re well!
Just a few minutes ago we announced that Revue is joining Twitter
. I wanted to personally reach out to you to thank you for your support and to explain what this means for you and your newsletters on Revue.
The folks over at Twitter are amazing partners who believe in and add to our mission. In essence, thanks to them we can invest more, build faster, and serve you better.
- We will continue to provide the same level of service you’ve always received from Revue. We will be working with Twitter over the coming months to build a comprehensive plan for how we can further grow our business by leveraging our combined products and expertise.
- We’re limiting our Publisher offering to existing customers at this time. This allows us to better support you and focus on building new features that will make Revue an even more powerful tool for publishers.
Additional updates you should know:
- We remain dedicated to keeping our platform open — so you can keep running your newsletters on your terms.
- We are lowering our transaction fee on newsletter subscriptions to 5%, making it easier for you to switch to a paid newsletter.
- For now, we’ll continue to operate as a standalone business. But expect to hear more on how we’re working with Twitter soon.
- As part of the transaction our agreements with you remain intact but will be assigned to either Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”) or Twitter International Company (“TIC”) based on where you are located.
- This email provides you with notice of the acquisition and any assignment or transfer of the agreements or change of control of Revue resulting from the acquisition as well as any assignment or transfer of the Agreements to an affiliate of Revue or to Twitter or TIC, in each case, to the extent required by the Agreements.
- If your principal place of business is in North America (including Hawaii) or South America, the Agreements will be assigned to Twitter, Inc., on behalf of itself and its affiliates. If your principal place of business is in any country or territory outside of North America (including Hawaii) or South America, the Agreements will be assigned to Twitter International Company, on behalf of itself and its affiliates.
I myself and the whole team are so grateful for your support and we couldn’t be more proud to have people like you choosing our platform to publish.